The term graphic design can refer to a number of artistic and professional disciplines that focus on communication and visual presentation, by using various methods to create and combine symbols, images and words to create a representation or visual ideas or messages.
When people need to express, to promote something or to send an information then the question arises: how well can you do this?
A company that has a quality graphic identity can have a profit growth by 80%!
We can do this by ensuring that our services like branding or publicity design can help you send your message or ideea and selling your products.
Corporate Visual Identity Manual
To distinguish a brand in the marketplace and to individualize are used visible elements such as logo, customized characters, color palette. All this together creates a visual identity but...
A strong visual identity is accompanied by a set of rules on fair and harmonious use of your corporate identity, achieved through an corporate visual identity manual.
Corporate visual identity manual basically contents 3 parts:
1. Visual signature and application rules:
• the importance and role of brand in the market
• personality and brand attributes
• aimed signature (symbol, logo, slogan) permitted use of forms
• spacing requirements,
• company specific colors to CMYK color codes, RGB
• use other colors (closed / open / accepted types of backgrounds)
• specific font errors and bans the use of visual signature.
• applications are applied correctly format the visual signature and business card, letterhead paper, folders, etc..
3. Examples of correct usage:
• how to apply the visual signature in media publications covers, posters, flyers, brochures, stickers, stands, street banners, street billboards, promotional items, etc..