To distinguish a brand in the marketplace and to individualize are used visible elements such as logo, customized characters, color palette. All this together creates a visual identity but...
A strong visual identity is accompanied by a set of rules on fair and harmonious use of your corporate identity, achieved through an corporate visual identity manual.
Corporate visual identity manual basically contents 3 parts:
1. Visual signature and application rules:
• the importance and role of brand in the market
• personality and brand attributes
• aimed signature (symbol, logo, slogan) permitted use of forms
• spacing requirements,
• company specific colors to CMYK color codes, RGB
• use other colors (closed / open / accepted types of backgrounds)
• specific font errors and bans the use of visual signature.
• applications are applied correctly format the visual signature and business card, letterhead paper, folders, etc..
3. Examples of correct usage:
• how to apply the visual signature in media publications covers, posters, flyers, brochures, stickers, stands, street banners, street billboards, promotional items, etc..