What is Industrial Design?
Industrial Design is considered a form of applied art, in the structure functions we find aesthetic use and improvement of industrial products to be more easily used and produced.
The role of an industrial designer is to search, create and execute industrial reproducible objects by finding solutions to problems that include engineering, manufacturing, marketing, sales and product line development.
Industrial Design with Web Draw Concept
Industrial design services that we offer are designed for companies that operates in industries such as limited series production or large scale production.
The first steps to achieve your desired product, as presented in our automotive project below, are:
1. Development of concept ideas.
2. Renders of the final product
3. Study and development of ergonomic design.
4. Study and development of functional design.
5. Making a small or real scale mockup prototype.